I spent each day this past week tuned into the Home Grown Food Summit. There were a lot of wonderful speaker/presenters on a large range of topics pertaining to beginning and intermediate home gardeners and small farms. It was certainly worth the time investment listening to 37 specialty speakers on topics.
While the summit is over, it’s not gone. Tomorrow, Monday, there is an Encore Day featuring 8 of the most popular presentations:
- Natural and Treatment-Free Beekeeping – Jacqueline Freeman
- Extreme Composting, The Movie – David The Good
- 8 Reasons You Are Insane If You Aren’t Growing Some Of Your Own Food – Mike Adams
- Property Purchase Checklist — Geoff Lawton
- Why Eat Dirt? And 5 Ways To Do It – Dr. Josh Axe
- Eggs-trodinary Eggs – Patricia Foreman
- Making Your Own Nourishing Herbal Infusions – Susan Weed
- Growing Great Garlic & Onions – Ira Wallace
The free encore day starts at 9am EST, Monday March 14th, click here link to register!
Each presentation is about 45-50 minutes long. So if you don’t have 7-8 hours to spend watching you can always get the LIFETIME PASS…
A Lifetime Pass will enable you to:
- WATCH all 37+ video interviews at your own speed.
- SKIP AHEAD to watch talks that most interest you.
- REPLAY your favorite talks again in the future.
- LISTEN to audio MP3s in the car or while you work out.
- DOWNLOAD, print & save transcripts for future reference.
It’s an extraordinary value, as you’d pay $1000s to consult with these experts individually! But you will invest less than $1.87 per talk when you claim your LIFETIME PASS.
PLUS, don’t forget… if you claim your LIFETIME PASS before March 15th at 4:00 pm EST, you will get double the value, an incredible BONUS GIFT…
… A LIFETIME PASS to last years 2015 Summit, too.
Literally, you get 2 summits for 1 Summit Access.
You will also have access to another 33 talks with completely different experts in home grown food and medicine… FREE!
Plus, your name will be entered in a prize drawing to win one of the gardening and backyard food-growing prizes valued at over $4,078.00!
Again… Encore Day begins tomorrow at 9 a.m. EST!
See you there!Transparency & Appreciation: I want all of my readers to know that I do provide links on this blog to other businesses that sell products that I use and love, I will never post a link to anything that is inconsistent with my ideology.
When you do click on a link to a business that I have referred you to and you make a purchase, I will earn a small commission – the price to you though is always their regular price, or in some instances a special offer price.
When you do make a purchase you are showing me that you support my efforts, time and expenses… I am very grateful to those who have both chosen to come by to read what I have written, and at times utilize my referral of a service or product that I completely believe in.
Thank you very much!
This site does not provide medical advice. My purpose is to share experiences and information as I seek to improve the health of my family through a real food and natural lifestyle. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.