I wanted to tell you about a pretty awesome deal that’s going on right now for herb and essential oil lovers. It’s called The Herb & Essential Oil Super Bundle and today is the last day to take advantage of this awesome educational offer. Here are the details…
The Herb & Essential Oil Bundle contains 20 superb eBooks and eCourses designed to help you:
- properly dilute oils for topical use • learn blending principles for aromatic use
- confidently prepare salves, syrups, tinctures, and teas
- incorporate essential oils into easy and effective herbal remedies • know which herbs are safe for pregnancy, babies and children
- use printables to organize your essential oils for safety and ease of use
- and even create beauty products, herbal baths, and gifts for friends and family
The combined value of everything in the bundle is well over $400, but you get it all for an amazing 92% off!
Sorry about the short reminder notice—I just found out about this amazing deal myself!
What you get in the Herb & Essential Oil Bundle…
- 101 Essential Oil Blends for Topical & Aromatic Use by Rachel Zupke of Mason Jar Values ($7.99)
- 5 Multi-Use Herbs (And What to Do with Them) by Sarah Josey of Golden Poppy Herbal Apothecary & Clinic ($17.00)
- Best Herbs & Essential Oils For Labor & Delivery-Audio Class & Transcript by Jenni Wilson of Natural Oil Mom ($19.95)
- Cold & Flu Season: Are You Ready? by Carol Little ($9.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Head, Throat & Chest by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Skin Troubles by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Tummy Troubles by Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home ($2.99)
- DIY Lavender Creations by Stacy Karen of A Delightful Home ($5.99)
- Essential Oils Planner by Amy Bayliss of AmyBayliss.com ($5.95)
- Essential Oils: Separating Truth from Myth by Kristen Smith of Smithspirations ($9.95)
- Essential Oils: The Herbalist’s Toolkit by Amber Meyers of Herbal Academy of New England ($4.99)
- Handbook of Home Remedies by Wellness Mama ($24.00)
- Herbs & Oils: Beyond the Basics by Jessie Hawkins of Vintage Remedies ($197.00)
- Homegrown Healing, from Seed to Apothecary by Chris Dalziel of Joybilee Farm ($9.97)
- How to Create Healing Herbal Baths by Kami McBride of Living Awareness ($19.99)
- Mama and Baby Herbal Wisdom by Kate Tietje of Modern Alternative Mama ($7.95)
- Safe EO Labels – Set A by Lea Harris of Using EOs Safely ($19.99)
- The Essential Oils Course by Edie Wadsworth of Living Life in Grace ($39.00)
- Using Essential Oils Safely & Effectively by Natalie Vickery of The Family Herbalist ($12.50)
- Wholistic Vitality: Healing Foods for the Whole Family by Dr. Karen Lee of DrKarenSLee.com ($9.99)
Transparency & Appreciation: I want all of my readers to know that I do provide links on this blog to other businesses that sell products that I use and love, I will never post a link to anything that is inconsistent with my ideology.
When you do click on a link to a business that I have referred you to and you make a purchase, I will earn a small commission – the price to you though is always their regular price, or in some instances a special offer price.
When you do make a purchase you are showing me that you support my efforts in creating this blog for everyone to enjoy and learn from… I am very grateful to those who have chosen to read what I have written, and my referrals.
Thank you very much!
Regarding Health and Wellness – This site does not provide medical advice. I am not a doctor or health advisor. My purpose is to share experiences and information as I seek to improve the health of my family through a real food and natural lifestyle. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.